- What is Vibe?
- Can I try Vibe out?
- How do I get Vibe for my organization?
- How do I start using Vibe?
- Where do I download the Vibe app?
- Can I customize Vibe based on my organization's needs?
What is Vibe?
Vibe is a digital publishing platform that makes it easy to create engaging content, publish it on an in-app dedicated feed, and capture the attention of your target audience through push notifications.
Vibe consists of two parts: the article feed (accessible on the iOS/Android mobile app) and the web tool used for publishing articles (mobile and desktop friendly.)
Can I try Vibe out?
Yes! To experience the Vibe mobile app, check out vibe.gl/demo.
How do I get Vibe for my organization?
It's easy! Just send us a request at vibe.gl/#contact. Once we receive your request, we`ll create a channel for your company and invite you as an owner. You'll get all the information you'll need in an email once your channel is up and running.
How do I start using Vibe?
Once you receive an invitation email, finish your registration and log into the Publisher web tool ( vibe.gl/publisher.) Also, don’t forget to download the Vibe mobile app.
Where do I download the Vibe app?
You can either download Vibe directly from the App Store/Google Play (search for "Vibe.gl") or by visiting vibe.gl/download.
Can I customize Vibe based on my organization’s needs?
Before you start publishing, there are a few ways you can customize your Vibe feed:
- To brand your Vibe channel and app Splash screen with your company logo, go to Publisher Settings > Customize Vibe and upload your company logo.
- To select article reactions, which allow your readers to interact on your published content, go to Publisher Settings > Customize Vibe to choose from preselected emojis and create your own labels.
- Before you publish your first article, create article categories. You can find article categories at Publisher Settings > Manage Categories. After that, whenever you publish an article, select an option from the list of categories that you've created.